how to use nami
Nail polish is a lot of things. It's bold, it's beautiful, and it can be a little intimidating for the uninitiated. But nami's water-based nail polishes are different. They're easy to apply and perfect for beginners who want to do their own nails in the comfort of their homes. Here's how:
- Remove old nail polish from your nails.
- Prep them by removing any leftover nail polish or wiping them with an alcohol/vinegar swab to remove oils.
- File and buff, bestie!
- Apply the nail polish down the center of the nail.
- Work your way down the sides of the nail, making sure to cap the free edge.
- Lastly, let your nails dry naturally. For nami, that's a total of just 60 seconds! 😉