tips for chip-resistant nails
You're probably here because you've been having trouble with your nails. You may be looking for ways to make them stronger, or you might just want to have a go-to nail polish that won't chip easily. Well, we've got something for everyone. ❤️
here are some tips for getting the most out of your nami nail polish:
- If your nails are oily, we highly recommend that you wipe them with an alcohol/vinegar swab.
- Clean up your cuticles. Dip a thin cleansing brush (or a pointed cotton swab) in a water-based nail polish remover and carefully skim along the outer edge of the nail to remove any excess polish. This helps make the paint job more precise and your manicure last longer.
- It's also better to file and buff your nails after clipping and shaping them to seal the keratin layers that may have split during clipping.
- Try using a top coat —it can really help make your nail polish even more durable.
- Don't use too much product at once! It's easy to get carried away with how much you put on, but remember that it needs to dry properly before moving on to the next step.
- If you want to make your colors last longer, try applying them in thin layers rather than one big blob. This will allow each layer to dry before being topped off again by another layer of color or top coat.
- Once you've let your polish fully set, you'll want to avoid soaking your fingertips and toes in the water for at least 2 hours.